Taipan Pty Ltd is a privately owned company specialising in the supply of hydraulic components to the industrial hydraulics and mining industries throughout Australia.
Taipan’s commitment to its work force, customer service, great products and competitive pricing is a powerful combination in outperforming the competition.
There are awesome benefits to working at Taipan! We live and breathe our values which creates a fantastic company culture and a great place to work. Our team is fun to work with, self-motivated, coachable and are determined to be role model leaders.
We have a dedicated Training Team to ensure you have all the skills you need to succeed at Taipan and beyond. We always aim to promote from within, so wherever you start, you can have an exciting career path ahead of you, if you really embrace our values and dedicate yourself.
Our continued growth means we currently have an opening for a Customer Service/Administration Assistant at our Perth Branch reporting to the WA State Manager.
Reporting to the WA State Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Creating a great first impression in reception
- Operating a busy switchboard
- Process sales orders
- Process sales invoices
- Process customer quotes
- Process customer credit card payments
- Assist with customer inquiries / pickups over the counter
- Lodge mail
- Maintain all stationery requirements
- Maintain all staff amenities requirements
- Organise Staff Lunches / Morning Teas
- Carry out all paperwork as and when required
- Perform additional tasks as and when required
Skills and Behaviours:
- Customer service and sales skills
- Good reception/telephone technique
- Communication skills
- Typing, data input and admin skills
- Order/Quotation/Invoice administration
- Information and communication technology (ICT) literate
- Must have current drivers license