Taipan Pty Ltd is a privately owned company specialising in the supply of hydraulic components to the industrial hydraulics and mining industries throughout Australia.
Taipan’s range of hydraulic hose, hose tails and adaptors provide our customers with the benefits of a matched system making Taipan a leading supplier to OEM’s and large scale end users.
Having experienced solid growth over recent years and in order to further develop our success built on delivering fantastic customer service, we have an excellent opportunity for a customer focused and hardworking Junior Admin Assistant for our Rocklea Branch.
Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be responsible for:
- Reception duties including busy switchboard
- Assist with customer care
- Processing and filing of customer invoices
- Collection, lodgement and distribution of mail on a daily basis
- Office closing procedures
- Maintain all stationery requirements
- Maintain all staff amenities requirements
- Provide backup support for customer order processing
- Processing customer credit card payments
- General office cleaning including lunch room, emptying bins etc
- Organise Staff Lunches / Morning Teas
- Carry out all paperwork as and when required
- Perform additional tasks as and when required
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good reception/ telephone technique
- Customer service and sales skills
- Communication skills
- Typing, data input and admin skills
- Order/Quotation/Invoice administration
- Information and communication technology (ICT) literate
- Must have current drivers licence
Able to demonstrate and work along the following values:
Fun to work with, Self-motivated, Honest, Team player, Hard-working, Profit conscious, Customer focused (Internal and external), Good communicator and Presentable, Role model leadership, Safety conscious and Coachable.