Taipan is a privately owned company specialising in the supply of hydraulic components to the industrial hydraulics and mining industry throughout Australia.
Taipan’s hydraulic hose, hose tails and adaptors provides our customers with the benefits of a matched system making Taipan a leading supplier to OEM’s and large scale end users.
Taipan’s commitment to its work force, customer service, great products and competitive pricing is a powerful combination in outperforming the competition.
This role has been created to enable sustainable business growth with a commitment to great customer service.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role offers the opportunity to work with a great team in an awesome growing company, with career development potential.
This role involves building excellent brand awareness:
- Design and development of computer graphics
- Assist with developing graphical and print material
- Plan, design and develop graphics based on customer and company requirements
- Maintain and update company website with graphics and multimedia
- Maintain newsletter creation including competitions and giveaways
- Maintain and manage digital files and artwork
- Review artwork to ensure technical accuracy
- Assist in building Taipan’s brand awareness
- Assist with campaigns both internally and externally
To be successful you’ll need some or all of the following:
- Graphic design qualification highly regarded
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital and print graphic design
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Experienced with WordPress
- Provide a portfolio of previous work
- Proficient with MS Office
- Be coachable
- Data input experience
- Information and communication technology (ICT) literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
And be able to demonstrate and work along the following values:
- Customer focused (internal and external),
- Fun to work with
- Hard working
- Profit conscious
- Good communicator and presentable