Taipan is a privately owned company specialising in the supply of hydraulic components to the industrial hydraulics and mining industry throughout Australia.
Taipan’s hydraulic hose, hose tails and adaptors provides our customers with the benefits of a matched system making Taipan a leading supplier to OEM’s and large scale end users.
Taipan’s commitment to its work force, customer service, great products and competitive pricing is a powerful combination in outperforming the competition.
Demand for our products and services means we currently have an opening for a Technical Customer Service Officer at our Caboolture branch. Working within our Customer Service Team, the role offers the opportunity to work with a great team in an awesome growing company, with career development potential.
The role involves:
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships through regular contact and follow up
- Answering in-bound telephone sales /technical support enquiries
- Initiate response to all new telephone enquiries
- Translate and data enter sales quotes and orders for customers
- Keep customers aware of latest products and campaigns
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Provide collaborative customer solutions
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Data entry and reporting into internal database
To be successful you’ll need some or all of the following:
- Be coachable
- Hose and fittings product knowledge desirable
- Knowledge of hydraulic industry applications desirable
- Parts Interpreter experience desirable
- Customer service skills and salesmanship
- Communication skills
- Valid full driver’s license
- Information and communication technology (ICT) literate
Plus the ability to demonstrate and work along the following values:
- Fun to work with
- Hard working
- Profit conscious
- Customer focused (Internal and external)
- Good communicator