A rare opportunity exists within our Marketing Team to support our company goals in an exciting time of growth.
Taipan is seeking a proactive and digitally savvy Marketing Manager to join our growing team. If you love to create and you understand the power of great marketing, then this is the position for you!
In addition to working with an awesome team in a growing company, this position includes a competitive salary and all the marketing equipment you could need!
Who we are:
At Taipan, we specialise in the supply of hydraulic components to the industrial hydraulics and mining industry throughout Australia.
Our commitment to our workforce, customer service, great products and competitive pricing is a powerful combination in outperforming the competition. Our story traces back over 30 years, and throughout that time we have worked together to cultivate culture, instil our values, and support the ongoing development of our team and organisation.
Taipan is 100% Australian-owned and operated, and we truly believe that people are the driving force behind any successful business. That is why we are focused on finding friendly, hardworking and ambitious team members and offering them a workplace where they can truly thrive and feel supported. Our goal is to build a team of enthusiastic experts who love working at Taipan and can add that something extra to create a customer base of raving fans.
Why should you join the Taipan team?
There are awesome benefits to working at Taipan! We live and breathe our values, which creates a fantastic company culture and a great place to work. We even have a ‘Dream Manager’ on our team to help our team members recognise and reach their own personal and professional goals. Just recently, she helped six of our team to build or own their first home! The support and opportunities at Taipan are endless for those willing to ‘dream big’.
Some of the highlights of working with us include:
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday, no weekend work
- Competitive salary
- Regular team social events and celebrations
- Plenty of opportunities to upskill
- A role with room for growth and advancement
- A fun, supportive team environment across all departments
- An inclusive and diverse workplace culture focused on personal wellbeing and teamwork
- A stable and successful business with a bright future
We also have a dedicated Training Team to ensure you have all the skills you need to succeed at Taipan and beyond. We always aim to promote from within, so wherever you start, you can have an exciting career path ahead of you, if you really embrace our values and dedicate yourself. Whether you’re a manager or out on the warehouse floor, your role will make a difference. Bring your expertise and join our driven team today.
This role involves:
- Coach, mentor and support the Marketing team
- Carry out regular catch ups with the team to ensure open communication
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Deploy marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Liaise with heads of departments to identify customer needs and trends
- Coordination of Projects and Events
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and KPIs
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Other duties as requested by Taipan management
To be successful, you’ll need some or all of the following:
- Experience with various advertising platforms (e.g. Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Google Ads)
- People Management skills
- Demonstrated marketing skills and a track record of creating engaging content for websites, social media and other digital channels
- Typing and administrative skills
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A strong sense of aesthetics
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Experienced in the delegation of tasks
- Good communicator and presentable