Taipan is a privately owned company specialising in the supply of hydraulic components to the industrial hydraulics and mining industry throughout Australia.
Taipan’s hydraulic hose, hose tails and adaptors provides our customers with the benefits of a matched system making Taipan a leading supplier to OEM’s and large scale end users.
Taipan’s commitment to its work force, customer service, great products and competitive pricing is a powerful combination in outperforming the competition.
Demand for their products and services means they currently have an opening for a Distribution Warehouse Assistant at the Caboolture branch. Reporting to the Distribution Supervisor, the role offers the opportunity to work with a great team in an awesome growing company.
- Innovative and rapidly growing company
- Great team ethos
- Opportunities for career and personal development
This role involves:
- Assemble and test hoses in accordance with customer specifications
- Manufacturing and Kit Work
- Attend to counter sales
- Entry of sales orders and customer quotes
- Replenishment of stock on shelves
- Pick & Pack customer orders with greatest efficiency when required
- Answer telephone and deal with enquiries when required
- Report on stock levels and product availability
- Assist with Stocktake
- Operate forklift
- Load and unload vehicles
- Quality control goods in and out
- Monitor and report on own activity
- Perform additional tasks as and when required
- Comply with Occupational Health & Safety Regulations, acting in the best interests of safety at all times.
Awareness of personal limitations.
To be successful you’ll need some or all of the following:
- Be coachable
- Hose and fittings product knowledge or similar
- Good with hands and tools
- An eye for detail
- Pride in doing things properly
- Awareness of personal limitations
- Occupational Health and Safety regulations compliance, acting in the best interests of safety at all times.
- Valid full driver’s license
- Valid fork lift licence or the motivation to get one fast
- Information and communication technology (ICT) literate
And be able to demonstrate and work along the following values:
- Customer focused (internal and external),
- Fun to work with
- Hard working
- Profit conscious
- Good communicator and presentable