THE IMPORTANT STUFF
Price Increase – September 1st, 2023
You might be wondering why we’ve made this adjustment and whether we are just in it for a quick buck. We wanted to ensure you knew first-hand the reasons behind the increase.
There are two major reasons that cause us to re-evaluate our pricing:
- The manufacturers increase their pricing as they did back in 2022.
- The exchange rate between the Australian Dollar and the US Dollar.
The Australian Dollar has been performing extremely poorly over the last 12 months to a point where we cannot sustain the pressure of the difference.
Additionally, during the Covid-19 surge, many manufacturers increased their production, however as demand returned to normal (or even decreased due to over-ordering), lead times have drastically reduced. Orders that use to take a staggering 72 weeks are now being fulfilled in as little as 12 weeks which is putting additional pressure on because we are having to pay for additional stock with the undervalued Australian Dollar.
So unfortunately, effective from September 1st, 2023, Taipan product will increase by 4.8%.
If you need more information, please give us a call on 1300 654 782.
Demand planning software
What is the purpose of demand planning software?
Imagine having a crystal ball for your business, capable of making predictions and guiding your decisions. Well, with demand planning software, this is now a reality! By leveraging historical data and patterns, this powerful tool can forecast the future, enabling you to make informed choices. It helps you determine when to order stock, how much to order, and even identifies stagnant inventory. By ensuring you have the right products in the right locations, it paves the way for happy businesses and more satisfied customers!
So, how does it directly impact you?
By utilising demand planning software, you will experience:
- Improved product availability: a better chance that it’s here on time to service your customer’s needs.
- Faster order fulfilment: with all the stock on hand those orders are picked, packed and out the door in record time.
- Accurate forecasts: you’ll know what you need to order, what you don’t and when you’ll need to order it by.
- Efficient resource allocation: no more ordering stock you don’t need, keep that money in your wallet, minimise waste and use that space efficiently!
- Enhanced customer satisfaction: when customers are getting their orders on time and can access all the stock they need, it’s smiles all around!
How has it helped us?
By putting in the time to enter data, we’ve unlocked the incredible potential of Netstock. This tool has become a priceless asset, helping us fine-tune our stock levels and make sure our inventory is in all the right places.
Our team absolutely love how easy it is to access all the important info in one place – lead times, safety stock, and cycle replenishments. And let me tell you, the forecasting feature is like having a superpower! It helps us predict any potential shortages or surpluses with our stock. Thanks to these tools, we’ve managed to reduce risks with our suppliers and improve how we run things overall. Plus, Netstock keeps growing and evolving right alongside us, so we’re stoked to see what it has in store for the future!
If you’re curious to learn more or want to find out how Netstock can work its magic for your business, our team is always here to lend a hand. Just shoot us any questions you’ve got!